Search

Friday 5 April 2013

This Tanfield Railway Blog

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for helping to maintain the blog, including by sending photos, while I am unable to get to the railway as often.

Secondly, I have changed most posts so that they break after the first photo, as on smartphones - please click View more to see the rest of the post, or simply click the post title.

I would like to try this for several reasons:
1.  more posts are shown, so it should be easier to look back if you only visit occasionally;
2.  clicking on February 2013 (for example) shows every post in that month, so it should be possible to quickly look back for an event (this didn't happen when full posts were shown);
3.  because there may be more clicks to different posts, I think the blog should appear in more web searches, which will increase the profile of Tanfield Railway and its workers.

Feedback would be welcome.
Thanks
Derek

No comments: